Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Mariusz Karolak and I live in Pulawy, Poland. I’m a historian and also final year public relations/media consultancy student in Branch Campus in Pulawy of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University.
I’m an independent scholar. My current historical research projects:
- Pulawy Legion (1914-1915)
- World War I cemeteries & memorials around Pulawy and Deblin
- Vistula River Railroad (since 1877)
- Jews in Pulawy (interwar period)
- etymology of the name „Pulawy”
- war photography (since 19th century)
- mobile technology in education and culture
- sports and marketing image of the Formula 1 (since the early 90s)
I’m interested in: Formula 1 and other single-seater car racing, photography, public relations, social media, Star Trek, digital archives, digitization, cyber security, war boardgames, copyright, sci-fi and war films, history and culture of Scotland, judaism in Lublin Province. I like William Wharton and I love to ride a bike!
If you want to contact with me please click here. I’m also using some social media.